Explore our promoted experiences
- 2.5 to 3 hour Washington DC dinner cruise
- Freshly prepared 3-course dinner
- Dine and dance to live music
Departure & Return
Boarding: The Wharf DC. Parking: City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area. Local parking is available at The Wharf Parking Garage.
What To Expect
The Odyssey is a modern dining ship with three exquisitely decorated glass atrium dining rooms, offering amazing river views of the nation's greatest monuments from every table. These inner dining areas offers plenty of comfortable seating with large picture windows to see the sites. There is also an open-air observation deck (reminiscent of the European canal ships) and dance floors.
The Captain and crew greet the guests as they arrive and the ship's photographer will record the moment for each party, if desired.
For the 3-course dinner, there is a tasting trio, entrees and desserts. To begin, choose from roasted summer vegetable salad, rock shrimp spheres or whipped goat cheese. The entrees include crab and mussel gratin, Romesco crust salmon, maple mustard glazed chicken, braised short rib, cauliflower steak or steak and lobster tail (additional charge). For dessert, there’s duo of sorbet, Odyssey signature bread pudding, mountain berry shortcake or chocolate decadent cake.
After eating, dance the night away to live music. The evening begins with softer standards before shifting to more high-energy dance music after dinner.
Throughout the cruise, enjoy stunning views of the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Reagan National Airport, the United States Naval Research Laboratory, Old Town Alexandria in Virginia, the Woodrow Wilson Memorial Bridge and much more.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking, guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Cruise duration is approx 2.5 to 3 hours
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 160 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Experiences
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- "There was no notice that no parking lot was available until we arrived and were told we'd have to find street parking or drive 2 blocks to a parking garage." See review