Explore our promoted experiences
- Eat your way through five popular local restaurants
- Taste the "best" Key Lime Pie in town
- Sip on Colombian coffee and sample Cuban pastries
- Walk to each restaurant while learning about the city's history and culture
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: E.R. Bradley's. Please enter on Datura Street and the hostess will seat you. Parking: Evernia Street Parking Garage, 333 Evernia Street. Our tour meeting point (E.R. Bradley's) is 3 blocks from the garage, and the tour finishes near the garage.
Ganache Bakery is located next to the Evernia Street Parking Garage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum of 14 people per tour
- 1 1/2 miles of easy walking with 2 - 3 blocks between restaurants.
- Comfortable walking shoes are advised
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children are welcome however this tour is most enjoyed by ages 8+
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise at time of booking if you would prefer a non-alcoholic version of our tour cocktail
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking. We can accommodate the following food allergies/restrictions: vegetarian, pescatarian, no pork, shellfish allergy, fish allergy, nut allergy.
- Please let us know if you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Not recommended for guests with multiple food restrictions/allergies
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY West Palm Beach Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This was a terrific food tour and well worth the time and money!" See review