Explore our promoted experiences
- Walk the streets of York with a guide on a classic ghost tour
- Family-friendly experience, tailored to those with a wicked streak
- Great insight into York’s long and fascinating history
- Get a fresh perspective on tourist favorites such as York Minster
Departure & Return
Dorian will meet you outside 1331 Bar and Restaurant / Quacks The Printers on Grape Lane.
The tour ends outside St Mary's Church, Castlegate. Just across from Clifford's tower. To get back to the city centre, you can either enjoy a stroll along the bank of the River Ouse or retrace the steps the tour took - either way, if you feel a bit turned around please do ask Dorian for assistance!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Dogs are welcome to join.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dorian Deathly's Deathly Dark Ghost Tour of York
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff