- No chains—visit a selection of independent eateries in York
- Learn about the local food scene through guide commentary
- Avoid hunger pangs as tastings are included during the tour
- No need to worry about large groups—this is a small-group tour
Departure & Return
Our guide will be waiting for you outside the entrance to the Gallery.
Our final stop is at the Cocoa Works. It is in the centre of York.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yorkshire Appetite Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms