Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Glacier Point is usually closed during winter from November to April. Any of the tour highlights may be closed due to weather or construction. We will do our best to show alternative sites.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by 2 paying adults
- Parents with small children must provide car seats and/or booster seats if necessary
- Infants from 0-1 years must be in the back seat strapped into a rear-facing car seat until they reach 20 pounds
- Children between 1-8 years (or heaver than 20 pounds) must be in in the back seat (some exceptions apply) and strapped into either: - A rear-facing car seat until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat - A front-facing car seat with a 5 point harness until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat - A booster seat if under 4 feet 9 inches and over the height/weight limit for a car seat - A regular seat belt in the back seat if taller than 4 feet 9 inches
- Senior Americans with Senior Park Passes must bring with them. Seniors from other countries no need to worry.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- In Winter months ( October 1 - February 28th ) we need at least 2 couples to conduct the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crossroads Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff